Suburban Panic!

13 June 2007

Just got a call from my wife

  Things are still weird in Fishtown. She's hearing a lot of sirens, and seen people running around. Worst of all, she thinks she's heard gunfire too. She's scared, and so am I. We talked seriously about boarding up the windows on the first floor.

  I'd so much rather be there than here. Not only would I be with my wife, but we've got some food and bottled water stashed in the basement, in case this turns out to be something really serious.



disclaimer

4 comments:

Recreant/Miscreant said...

What was up with the bridges this morning? Steph told me she couldn't get into the city at all.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I wish I was with my wife now too! I know she can take care of herself, but I'd feel much more comfortable if I was near her. I wonder how bad it is in the City? My neighborhood has been all but overrun.

As the Zombie Survival Guide so eloquently states 'They feel no fear, why should you?"

Stay inside, and be strong strong!

-- Obvious

K.O. Myers said...

Zombies? Zombies! WHY IS THIS NOT ON THE NEWS?!

Anonymous said...

Listen man - get all the food, water, and if you can't get a damn gun a small pick axe might do (you cash them in the brains with it) and hole up somewhere. They will rot, but it takes time. Only the recently deceased can ambulate. Good luck. My parents saw this kinda thing back in the sixties here in Western Pennsylvania. We can beat them - I heard on short wave there's already hunting parties out around here taking out these chowder heads. Hope where you're at allows red necks to own guns.