Suburban Panic!

01 October 2007

Question #108:

Dear Little Bald Bastard,
  What do you do for fun?
- I Need A New Hobby

Dear I Need A New Hobby,
  Your question presupposes that I have any significant leisure time. I'm a second year law student, so this "fun" you speak of doesn't sound familiar

  Okay, so I'm being a little facetious. I do occasionally have an unscheduled minute in which to contemplate my bastardly existence. I try to fill these fleeting moments of nagging purposelessness by reading, drawing and drifting bodiless through the fetid, stagnant intellectual morass of the Interwebs.

  Come to think of it, I'm not at all interesting. Not even a bit. You'd better try some other blog for tips on hobbies. The only really cool thing I do is talk to my wife, who took theoretical physics as an elective because "it sounded fun." Unfortunately, one jackass nodding along like he's smart enough to keep up with her is more than enough, so you're going to have to find your own brilliant woman to talk to. Good luck.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: