Suburban Panic!

23 September 2003

I am a national radio star.
  The scary thing is, this is only a slight exaggeration. My friend Pab has a weekly one hour radio show packed full of comedy and such. I've done some voice work for The Pab Sungenis Project before, including his intro and some character work, but I've never hosted the thing before. This is all about to change. Pab's stuck with jury duty for a couple of weeks, so he asked me to step in and take the reigns. Being the closet egomaniac that I am, I leapt at the chance to increase my public exposure even one millimeter. If you check out Pab's site, you can find a list of stations and net-casters, or you can wait for Pab to post the episodes in the Audio Vault. The shows I'm hosting will air the weeks of October 3rd and 10th, but you should check out the Project even if you hate me, because it's quality broadcasting, and Pab deserves your support.

No comments: