Suburban Panic!

10 September 2003

  Cowboy Mouth rocks my socks, and several other articles of clothing not normally affected by loud sounds. They're playing at the TLA on South Street in Philly on October 11th. You should go. It's a very fun, energetic, involved performance that engages and entertains. If you don't leave a Cowboy Mouth show feeling happily exhausted, you obviously hit the bar too many times. I'd be going, but I have a wedding that day, so I'm going to take Amy down to DC the following night and catch them at the 9:30 Club. Don't come unless you want to rawk! If you do want to rawk, tell your friends and neighbors, and share the rawk with them, too. They'll thank you for it, I promise.
  As a special bonus (Keren, I'm lookin' at you, here), Cracker is opening for both shows! It's a double dose of rawk. \m/_

No comments: